Healthy Quinoa Bowl
This recipe by our ambassador Tanisha Angel, is perfect for a warming breakfast in bed, paired with a cup of hot lemon water or herbal tea.
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- ¾ almond (or other non-dairy) mylk
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp + extra as desired agave or rice malt syrup
- Toppings (chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries, sultanas, shredded coconut)
- Cook quinoa and 1 ¼ cups of water in a small pot over low heat and bring to the boil
- Once the water has almost evaporated, stir in mylk, cinnamon and 1tsp agave/rice malt syrup. Cook until quinoa is soft
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fruit, chia seeds, shredded coconut and a drizzle of aave/rice malt syrup
- Curl up into bed and enjoy!
For more yummy recipes and health tips, follow her on